Which best describes you?
Risk Managed: Improving the safety, efficiency and quality of in-home care.
Our #1 Amazon Best Selling Book
'The Manual Handling Revolution'
Are you a health professional who is required to navigate the maze of manual handling? Then the Manual Handling Revolution will unlock how you can start to keep care givers injury free when assisting people with disabilities.
You will discover
- how to objectively evaluate equipment options to find the best solution to a problem
- how to get the best out of equipment solutions you already use to eliminate manual handling
- how to achieve a win win outcome for the person with disabilities and their caregivers
- a method for you to feel confident as a professional in the solutions you recommend
- a systematic framework for understanding the manual handling assessment process
Download Free Sample
Care providers – are transport services a risk to your business, staff and passengers?
The need for transport Transporting people with a disability or who are ageing is a fundamental service provided by the […]
Manual handling – is it relevant when working with a person with intellectual disability?
Manual handling issues with people with disabilities When working in the care and disability industry, many people only associate manual […]