What is SmartCare™?
A SmartCare™ Assessment for people with disabilities maximises funding, keeps everyone safe and enables a comfortable, quality care experience.
SmartCare™ Online, is an e-learning training package for community care workers. It reduces the risk of injury to support workers and clients, increases overall confidence in the quality of care you deliver.
SmartCare™ for Health Professionals, is a program to help health professionals give quality advice in moving and handling with more confidence and less stress.
Risk Managed partnered with LiveBetter in solving the problem of unsafe, inefficient and poor quality care through our SmartCare passport. Find out about how our SmartCare passport can assist your clients.
SmartCare offers simple yet powerful insights into how an in-home care provider can identify unnecessary moving and handling in your personal care and support services.
- Control the risks in your business
- Maximise & motivate your workforce
- Confidently deliver exceptional quality care services with your clients
Learn how to:
- Plan the streamlined delivery of care services with your clients based on predictability
- Pre-empt risks your clients and workers are going to be exposed to, allowing both parties to recognise them
- Make hazard reporting easy and ensure that it benefits the client, the support worker and your organisation
- Get the most out of occupational therapy assessments for the client, the support worker and your organisation
- Be smart about the way you train your staff in moving and handling to maximise return on investment