What is SmartCare™?
A SmartCare™ Assessment for people with disabilities maximises funding, keeps everyone safe and enables a comfortable, quality care experience.
SmartCare™ Online, is an e-learning training package for community care workers. It reduces the risk of injury to support workers and clients, increases overall confidence in the quality of care you deliver.
SmartCare™ for Health Professionals, is a program to help health professionals give quality advice in moving and handling with more confidence and less stress.
SmartCare offers simple yet powerful insights into how an in-home care provider can identify unnecessary moving and handling in your personal care and support services.
- Control the risks in your business
- Maximise & motivate your workforce
- Confidently deliver exceptional quality care services with your clients
Learn how to:
- Plan the streamlined delivery of care services with your clients based on predictability
- Pre-empt risks your clients and workers are going to be exposed to, allowing both parties to recognise them
- Make hazard reporting easy and ensure that it benefits the client, the support worker and your organisation
- Get the most out of occupational therapy assessments for the client, the support worker and your organisation
- Be smart about the way you train your staff in moving and handling to maximise return on investment